.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

...who wanted to start a blog.

Ok, so here I am writing my first blog post.
I am super new to this, and frankly I feel like I am in a little over my head here...but hey, gotta start somewhere right?

So what posessed me to start this blog, you ask?


Well, lately I have been introduced to some pretty awesome blogs, so you could say that I was inspired :)
Pinterest has opened a door to many blogs finds for me, as I browse through recipes and many other amazing things on there (can you tell I love Pinterest!?)  I too would eventually like my blog to be a place where I can share recipes, craft ideas, anything good that I feel like is worth sharing! Also it is a way I can share some of my experiences and thoughts....I think there used to be a thing called a journal or diary, but who keeps one of those anymore? Guess at least this won't have to be hidden under a mattress or secured by lock and key ;) hah
I do currently have a pregnancy journal that I am writing in though. Aww...I can see some mushy momma-to-be posts in the future :)

So on this 20th day in June, as I awake at 5:30 am for a bathroom visit (again, momma-to-be here,) I find myself lying in bed unable to get back to sleep. After my thoughts jumped around for awhile, I ended up thinking about some of the recent blogs I have come across, and decided that I needed to get a little creative and start my own! And what better time than NOW!

Please bare with me as the virgin blogger that I am, and check back for more soon :)


4 comments:

  1. woo hoo!!! can't wait to start sharing the blogging experience with ya :) You'll love it, especially with baby twink on the way! It's a great way to keep a "diary" like you said, and I know you come up with some good eats, and fun treats so you better share :P If you need any help or have questions let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support guys!
    I am very excited to start my blogging career :)
    Megan, you seem like a pro at this, so I just may be coming to you for help hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hells yeah girl :) Lol idk if I'm a pro but I do blog once a day soo I'm getting there. Maybe during the dinner if you have anything we can look at it. For the most part it's pretty easy but sometime blogger does some funky stuff, or you just aren't sure what people did to make something look a certain way. By no means do I know everything, but I'm working my way up :)

      Delete