.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How sweet it is...

How sweet is it.....that it is such a beautiful day outside!?! I could use a little more sunshine, but all in all these temps... and the breeze...it is wonderful :) I would love to sit outside, but don't quite think it's that nice.  I am however, trying to talk myself into cleaning out my car.  I recently got these organizational things (for my car) and need to put them to use.  Also...maybe I will put Harper in the new carrier we got.  She's been in it once, and seemed to like it!  And she loves it outside.  That's why I seriously can't wait for Spring!!  And Summer.  But...one day at a time lol. 

Well I will cut this short...the baby's up. (But content at the moment:)
Everyone, be sure to take some time out of your day today, and think about what you are thankful for.  I am thankful for days like today, and for many other things :)

Have a terrific Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment