.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

::Winter-time blues::

I have something heavy on my mind today, so I thought it would be best to write about it and sort through my feelings.  That way I can move on from it, and have a productive day :)

I am looking outside, and I am thinking to myself, man this has been a long winter...
Freezing cold weather, more snow on the way. Spring seems ages away!
Then I started thinking some more.. Are we going to start having winters like this, every year? What about summer, what will it bring?  It seems like every year we are seeing more and more extreme temperatures. 
People say "global warming" isn't true, because that means the Earth is getting warmer, so we would be seeing warmer temperatures.  Well I'm no expert, but I do know what I have been experiencing.  And what I have seen is hotter summers, and colder winters, and I truly feel that spring and fall grow shorter each year. 
So why is this bothering me so much?  Because I have a family, and it scares me a little to think about the world that we have to face in the future. I know you are probably thinking...you got all of this from thinking about the weather?  But I can't help but let myself worry a little..
Bottom line, becoming a mom changes you, and now I get to worry more ;)
I think that for the first time in a long time, the future is unknown.  For so long I knew, or had an idea, of what I was going to do with my life.  Now, the future is very unknown.  Now it's like we are just floating here...in an ocean, (sorry I have to use non-artic analogies here) waiting on the next wave to catch us and take us somewhere. 
But I will embrace the unknown, and let my mind focus on keeping my family afloat, and on the wonderful places we will go :)

Had to end this post with some positivity!
Lots of Love to you all!

Bye for now!Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment