.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Up and Coming

I have so many things that I want to do posts about... but I am not finding much time to do said posts LOL

So I am just going to do a post about all of these things, that are up and coming :)










I have been participating in the Cara Box Exchange by Wifessionals. 
It is a quarterly box swap among women, geared toward Instagram users. 
We are paired with two other woman around our own age, we then follow each other on IG, and get to know each other a little better! 
So far it has fun getting to know my partners, we are all mommies, so we definitely have that in common :)
Occasionally we are prompted to post a picture of a specific thing, so that has been a great way to get to know them better.  The theme this quarter is "Hometown." 
I am anxious to receive my box, and learn about somewhere I have never been!
And it will be really fun putting together a box for my partner, and giving them a little glimpse of Circleville :)
I will do a reveal post once it is all wrapped up, and I receive my box!







21 Day FIX




___________________



I have also happily been taking part in the 21 Day Fix.  It's a Beachbody program that helps you shed weight in just a few short weeks.  I am not trying to lose weight however, I am using it to help with my nutrition and fitness goals. 
The 21 Day Fix focuses on eating a clean, balanced diet, and eating several well-proportioned meals, throughout the day. It has greatly helped my eating habits, as well as my energy level. 
Before, I would mainly snack throughout the day, and then my largest meal of the day would be dinner.  While I was eating healthy foods most of the time, I was not eating a balanced diet whatsoever.  I have also added Shakeology to my diet, to help with my nutrition.  I usually drink it as a breakfast shake, and it has proven to be a very easy way to start my day off right :)
And the Fix workouts are 30-minute workouts, that differ daily, and let me tell you, these are some killer workouts! And I can't even begin to tell you how much I am loving that they are only 30 minutes.  I have been able to complete them daily, and I cannot even remember the last time I was able to work out on a daily basis!!!
I am seeing results already, and I am only 10 days in!
I have had muscles sore, that have not been sore in a long time! ..Especially my abs and booty! LOL
But I am getting stronger by the day, and loving it.
For me I plan to embrace the Fix way of eating, not just for 21 days, but as my permanent clean eating lifestyle. Not that I won't allow myself to cheat here and there, because I will never deprive myself of anything..its all about moderation!
 I don't have a goal weight that I am trying to reach, I'm actually happy with my weight, and don't care to lose a thing!  But I am eating way better than I was, and feeling way better, so I plan to stick with this!  
I plan on dedicating a future post to this, and sharing some of my favorite meal, snack, and shake ideas, as well as the progress I've made :)



....................................................................



I'll be posting my Weekly Recap in the next couple of days.
With lots of pictures of Harper...of course!
She went on her first official egg hunt today, and met the Easter bunny! Who she loved, by the way!
17 months may be a busy age...but it is fun :)


Happy Friday!
Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment