.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Catching up!!

Have you ever sat down and started to write, and you didn't know what to write?
Not for lack of knowing what to write, but simply because you didn't know where to start!!
That is me at the moment..

It has been a long 5 months since my last post. I know....FAIL.
But in my defense it has been a busy 5 months!! I gave birth to a child, turned 25, survived Thanksgiving and Christmas with a newborn (pheww), and rang in a new year...also with said newborn. And believe me, she rang in the new year. I was up till 5 am and let's just say, it wasn't from a night of partying..

So far, the first few weeks of 2013 have just been spent trying to get our house, and our lives, back in a state of order. Luckily we have a baby who enjoys her sleep!  Otherwise, it would have been hard to accomplish some of the tasks that I have in the past week. Our carpets have been shampooed, coat closet organized, kitchen cupboards organized (in progress) and those are just some of the bigger "tasks" that have been completed. But it's a good feeling to be getting some of these things crossed off my list :)

So, I feel that I have several things worthy of becoming future posts. The first one will be about baby Harper, of course.
 
Love that little girl..


Until next time!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment