.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life of Pi : Movie Review

Last night I watched the movie LIFE OF PI.
I was a little nervous at first because I could already tell it was going to be a sad movie...
But it was a good movie, and it actually kept my interest! (Meaning I stayed awake the whole time hehe)

I enjoyed the story line...and yes, I am one of those people who talk out loud during the movie when something exciting is happening LOL

The movie follows the story of Pi, who survives a ship wreck, along with a Bengal Tiger (oddly named Richard Parker...it explains why in the movie.) 
I found the story of their journey very touching.  It is purely a fantasy story, but the interactions between Pi and Richard Parker, seem very close to what it would really be like, if that story had really happened.  I would definitely have to say the movie is action packed and I know it kept me on the edge of my seat, almost the whole time.
I do not want to give away too much about the movie...so watch it for yourself and find out what happens to the boy and tiger, when they are stranded together at sea for 227 days.








I would have to say, now I am very interested in reading the book.
I'm sure that it would be just as adventurous in paperback...or on my Kindle :)

 

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend and...Happy St. Patty's!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment