.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Now and Then

So I stumbled upon some old "notes" on my Facebook page, and I found them pretty entertaining :)  One in particular was titled My Autobiography.  The following is the portion of the note named "How I end my sentences..." 
I thought it would be fun to compare my answers...now and then!


My then answers (circa 2009)

 My ex... ??

 Maybe I should... fold the laundry

 I love... sunny days

 People probably think... I'm an alcoholic :-/ hahaha really I swear I'm not

 I don't understand why... when things are good they never stay that way forever

When I wake up in the morning...I feed my kitties

 I lost... a pair of my favorite heels. boo

Life is full of... ups and downs

 My past is... one big blur

I get annoyed very quickly... if Im PMS'ing lol

 Parties are... funnn

 I wish life had... no bad in it...or very little of it at least

Dogs are... a favorite of mine :)

 Cats are... another favorite of mine!

 Tomorrow is... Friday

 I have a low tolerance for... ??

 If I had a million dollars I would... do many things with it...but make sure I saved some!

 I'm totally terrified... of screwing up

My spouse is... officially going to be my spouse on 10/16/10 cant WAIT!!

 Money is... a necessity in life...unfortunately.



My now answers (circa 2013)

My ex... again...?

Maybe I should... enjoy the silence (Harper is finally napping!)

 I love... my life.

 People probably think... as pale as I am...that I never leave the house! lol...which is true :P

 I don't understand why... It has to be so cold out, I thought it was officially SPRING!

 When I wake up in the morning...It's go time!

I lost... my confidence to drive in crazy traffic.

Life is full of... possibility.

My past is... what made me who I am today.

 I get annoyed very quickly... if I haven't eaten.

Parties are... about to change from friends and booze, to kids and balloons...LOL :)

I wish life had... a rewind button. Not to do something over, but to be able to experience past memories again.

Dogs are... beautiful creatures.

Cats are... mysterious creatures.

Tomorrow is... What day is tomorrow? Had to look...tomorrow is Friday!

I have a low tolerance for... BS

If I had a million dollars I would... Use a portion of important purchases, charitabole contributions, then save the rest...for my children :)

 I'm totally terrified... losing what I love most..

My spouse is... the best friend I've ever had.

Money is... needed to survive in this world.



Some of my answers could probably have been carried over from one year to the next, but I did have different views for alot of things.  I found it interesting at least... :)

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment