.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Baby LOVE

Ok so I'm writing this post a little later than I would have liked, but since when is that a new thing? ;)

We finally got to meet sweet baby Clyde this week! I was so excited, that I barely put him down :)
Ever since I had Harper, I'm all about babies. My baby isn't a baby anymore, so I've got to get my fix!! ( No plans for baby #2 anytime soon :) )

Harper wasn't sure what she thought about mommy holding a real live baby, but she was definitely curious about this new little friend.


 
 
 
She even gave baby Clyde a kiss on his sweet little head :)


  




Brady even got his baby fix..


                   


I know next time we see him, he is going to have grown a ton, but until then I'll just have to get by with looking at all of the pictures his mommy and daddy post! :)



Bye for now!
Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment