.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

::The Weekly Recap::

I have decided that I am going to start a new set of posts called,
::The Weekly Recap::

It's a way to look back at the fun we had during the week, and a way to prepare for the week ahead :)

Not only did we take a trip to see baby Clyde this week, but also had lots of fun doing all kinds of things :)

We headed to one of our favorite spots for some Explore Me a Story fun.
Harper is really getting into the paints and the dough that Joanna incorporates into class.
She also enjoyed this jello, which had lots of hidden things to retrieve!



We did a lot of running around and playing outside...and I mean a lot of running around.  This girl rarely stops these days!  We met Miranda and Trey at the park, and played for a little bit..then the kids decided they wanted to go for a walk. And off they went!


 

Lots of running, mixed with no nap =





  We also visited the farm at Slate Run this weekend with the cousins!
Didn't get one single picture, but we will for sure be going back!!


The weekends are nice to have a little time to spend with the hubby.  And Harper loves getting quality time with daddy.







 Brady had to burn stuff one night, so he had his truck loaded up. Harper helped drive :P




Little miss Harper, loves to wave at the camera :)


With the fire going, it really got me in the mood to make some smores!
I found this delectable creation on Pinterest, and decided "I must make it!"






Alas, we had no marshmallows :(
But as soon as I get my hands on some, this is happening!



I've been working on several projects, so be on the lookout for upcoming posts on them soon!





Bye for now!
Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment