.........................................................

My life, my loves, my inspirations...and my journey to achieve a healthful life.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Carabox Reveal




It's time for my reveal!
I did a previous post discussing my recent participation in the Cara Box exchange.
If you missed it, you can find it here.


I was very excited to give this a try, since I have never done anything like this before!!

It was really fun putting a Circleville themed box together, for my partner in New Jersey :)
 (Won't mention any details because she should be receiving hers today!)
My other partner was from Texas.  I wont be listing any names either due to privacy, but if you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you have seen my tags! ;)


We got to know each other primarily through photos that we posted on IG.  We would occasionally get a prompt asking us to post a photo of something specific, to help us get to know our partners even better.
Mainly I enjoyed all the pictures of these girls, and their beautiful babies!!!
I enjoyed my Cara Box experience, and it was great getting to make a couple new friends!
I look forward to keeping in touch with these ladies :)


Now on to the reveal...


I had to post both pictures...because that little hand snatching up that keychain is just too cute :)



Holy moly!  I feel like my partner really outdid herself!!
Not only did she send me some great things, but she also made sure she included a few things for Harper, and the pets!










Great Texas-themed gifts!








She made sure to include some of my favorite things!






And picked out some other things, that I love!




Her included note, was written on the back of this artwork she had gotten me. How sweet :)




 
This has been a great experience for me, and I would like to participate in it again in the future!!
For anyone interested in more information about the quarterly exchange, visit Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals, and click on CARA BOX...or just click on this nifty button :)

Cara Box


_______________________________________

I have been wanting to do a post for awhile that covers all things Harper :)
She turned 18 months old last week, so I would like to capture a little bit about this age; her likes, dislikes, etc!
And we got some photos done yesterday, so I of course would love to share those as well.
So be on the lookout for that.


A Vegas post will be coming soon, but it is still currently in the making.

I also got the itch to change up this layout a bit, so stay tuned for a future blog facelift.
I think that is all...
Happy Monday and...

Bye for now!

Erica.


No comments:

Post a Comment